Integrity Hospice provides comfort and palliative care for our clients who are facing a life limiting illness. Our team focus is to provide complete care philosophy including; physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, not only for our clients, but for family members and friends who are also part of their loved ones journey.
Area of Service
Integrity Hospice provides hospice and palliative care services all over the valley. We come to where the patient resides. Our service area is throughout the greater Phoenix area and includes far into the East Valley from Florence to Gold Canyon as well.
Our Team Includes
- Physician or nurse for medication management for comfort and symptom relief
- Nurses who visit weekly or more often as needed to monitor well being and provide care
- Certified Nurse Aides who provide personal care and assistance with ADL
- Our Social worker provides emotional support and resource coordination
- Chaplains on staff provide spiritual comfort
- Volunteers assist with companionship and respite care
- Our bereavement counselors provide grief support and education
Request a Consultation
We can answer any question you have about hospice care or our services. Call 480-426-0255 or use the form below.